Road of the Dead 2 Road of the Dead 2

Move it Cocheta!!!

This was really awesome, big fan of all you work Evil-Dog! Here's hoping for a sequel!!! :D

-Stalingrad- -Stalingrad-

When are you gonna rtelease this game for the iphone/ipod? I'm willing to pay for it! do it! btw, this is my second review of this game :D

Dress my Babe II beta Dress my Babe II beta

Pretty good actually...

I loved the art, and the quantity of clothes wich you're able to choose from, also the hair selection and backgrounds were pretty good too, my advice? try to make the screen smaller, that's all.

good job, keep it up

Conspiracy: The Amnesiac Conspiracy: The Amnesiac

Tricky...

But very good, in fact

I bet you were inspired by Michael Gibson's games, I love those games, and this was pretty good for beign the first one, my advice is try to make 'em longer, and work in a really good plot.

I'll sure be looking forward to see the next :)

Good Job
keep it up

Sno' Problem Sno' Problem

Er.....

Dave!!!!! *Runs & hugs*

For a moment I really tought you were gonna go and leave us without your skills!!!!, glad to see ya' still around.

Anyway, back to this issue!

The game was great, It took me a little to get the hang of it, but when I finally got it, it was lots and lots of fun! excellent job, and if for this we have to say bye-bye to the RAB, but it's getting you paid then it's fine by me!!!!

Don't have to say it to you but....

Outstanding work!!! Keep it up!!

Spike Trouble Spike Trouble

Good job once again

I think you're getting the hang of that, huh?, I really like the way you use the impulse of the ship, and the way it keeps going after you release the "impulse" button, very nice, even for a game this simple it was pretty good.

Nice job once again Marc

keep it coming

Goatchrist responds:

Thanks a lot Jack. Nice to hear that.

Yeah, I'm getting the hang of it :)

Alien Lander Alien Lander

Really cool game

But I needed a little more than 2 min to reach the goal :), anyway, pretty cool idea, and it have challenge, and I can imagine that making the code for this game must've been real hard, so good job, keep it up!

Goatchrist responds:

Glad ya liked it! ;)

Stay tuned for part 2 ;) will be better

Jack Must Die Jack Must Die

Pretty good

But why should I die?...I can't be that bad...hehehe, no I'm just kidding, really good game, entertaining I just hited 1,000 points and then my computer send me an error, oh well..., my favorite holiday is also halloween, so there's nothing wrong about it (I think...) but to tell the truth I didn't saw lost & found 'cause i don't like to be scared by something in my computer (it happens more often than I would like), it was all good tough it was kinda simple,

you earned my 5.

indiana jones indiana jones

Oh no!

Why did you put that music in level 3!?, oh man, i was laughing and hating it at the same time, german happy land...I just have a few complains about this game.
1.-it gets kinda slow at some points
2.-the music becomes frustrating when you have some time in one level, maybe a play/stop music button would be nice
3.-and last but not least,indy just walked, and he walked reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal slow, so it get's kinda boring after the bonus level

Anyway, besides that it was really a good game and a pretty nice effort, you getted my 5

The Tryst The Tryst

wow...

It took you a long time to submitt this one, i went to your site and played this one a few months ago (it didn't even had the hint button), but I'm really expecting that the one where you have to interrogate the suspects to become free, please!, I'm on my knees!

great job